Norgips is one of the leading providers of building materials for the Norwegian and Swedish markets. Norgips produces and sells plasterboards and steel sections, and delivers complete solutions with access doors, plaster, filling, screws, tools and other equipment. The annual turnover of the enterprise is estimated at 700 MNOK, there are approximately 135 employees, and the business is based in Svelvik. Norgips is part of the Knauf Group, a global provider of building materials with production sites all over the world and approximately 35,000 employees.
Norgips creates room for life. Read more on www.norgips.no
If you would like to work with awesome people, make a difference, and work at a beautiful location, we might have a seldom opportunity for you.
We are looking for a passionate, solid leader to grow our people, drive continuous improvement and optimize processes.
The Plant Manager are overall responsible for the plant safety, production output, product quality, and on-time handover to supply chain.
In this position, you will report to General Manager.
- Leverage our plant safety strategy and execution
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility
- Minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Secure proactive, high quality production support services
- Documented results in relevant work experience, as a Plant Manager or similar
- Preferably higher technical education
- Knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Passion, drive and humor
- Structured and analytical
- Strong integrity, ability to create accountability, set direction and lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people development skills
Norgips can offer
- A great work environment
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- To be a member of an amazing and committed plant management team and senior management team
Working place: Drammen, Norway.